Prospectus and Registration Form for Admission can be obtained from the school office on cash payment from the second of January every year.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission:
- Birth certificate indicating the Date of birth of the child and the names of parents.
- If a student was attending any other school previously. Transfer Certificate duly signed by an authorized person of that School.
- Four passport size colored photographs of Child and Two passport size colored photograph of parents.
- Medical fitness Certificate including blood group.
- Xerox of Aadhaar Card of student and Parents/Guardian(self-attested)
Age at the Time of Admission
Children seeking admission should have attained the age as follow:-
Lower K.G.: 3+ years
Upper K.G.: 4+ years &
For Std 1: 5+ onwards.
- Registration is not guaranteed for admission, and its fee is also non-refundable.
- Admission is taken on the basis of written test and interview. On the basis of first come first served.
- It is essential for the parents or guardian to be present at the time of admission
- No one will be admitted into a particular class unless he/she is fit for that class.
- The principal decision will be final regarding the class that the child will be suitable for.
Class- NUR to UKG
- Sky Blue shirt and Check half pants strips of colors like Blue, White, Red, Black with black shoes and grey shocks on Monday and Thursday.
- House dress of respective houses (Blue, Green, Red & Yellow) on Wednesday & Saturday.
- White shirt and white half pants on Tuesday & Friday.
Sky Blue Shirt and check skirt strips of colors like Blue, White, Red, Black, etc.
Class- I to Xth
Boys:- Sky Blue Shirt and Trouser of Blue steel shade